Animal Diet Formulator for Professional Use?
This software program, Animal Diet Formulator, stays up to date with USDA nutritional data, formulates to meet AAFCO and FEDIAF standards, considers life stages from gestation/lactation to geriatric, in addition to activity levels for dogs and cats.
During your subscription, you will receive regular updates and upgrades in order to maintain the most current information regarding existing ingredients, additional ingredient options and analyses, tips for formulating, tips for homemaking, and access to our exceptional content and blogs.
The Animal Diet Formulator - Professional, is designed for Veterinarians, Vet Technicians and Pet Nutritionists to be used in their offices and clinics. The software features a strong set of ingredients to help promote healthy diets for animals.
- For Formulating individual Pet Recipes for Dogs & Cats
- USDA Database Ingredients (1000 Total) Includes Steve Brown's Typical Values
- Members can add and save ingredients into their database
- Accommodates 50 pet owners / clients*
- Addition of up to 100 pets*
- Formulate up to 250 recipes*
- Batch resizing
- Generic recipe generation
- $49 per additional user New
- Ability to share Recipes with Individual users (Coming Soon)
- 10 Sample Recipes formulated by leading veterinarians
- Member’s area includes formulation guidelines, recipe tips & resources, videos and more
*Options will be available to increase the number of pet owners, pets and recipes (coming soon)
$999 for the first year
$299/year after the first year
The purchase of ADF software subscription is good for 12 months from the date of purchase.